Monday, June 14, 2010

Silver Bells

FROM HELLOVINETTE.TUMBLR.COM

So I mashed together all of my blogs, or reblogs, just for blogspot. It keeps it more diary/scrapbook-like, which is what I was going for on here. I love you Tumblr, but you're just too much sometimes. 

P.S I left Shantelle's blog (90daysofsummer.tumblr.com) comments on their as well. 




















Seeing that Shantelle documented the weekend a little better than I did, I’ll let her take it away with my next few reblogs. 
DAY018.5: SILVER ANNIVERSARY. The celebrants.
Congratulations to my Auntie and Uncle on celebrating 25 years together!
------------------------------












Apparently, I have a lazy eye. 
DAY018.6: SILVER ANNIVERSARY. A picture not taken by me, because I’m obviously in it.
Taken by my dad. Meet my roomies.
-------------------------------------------

(Click through for the picture.) 


DAY018.10&018.11: SILVER ANNIVERSARY. A glimpse into my childhood.
When I was a kid, these are the other kids I would play with at family parties and what have you. Except now we’re all grown up. It was great to see them all again! :) If I find the pictures of us as kids, I’ll post it. Time is flying, people.
-----------------------------------------------




















That’s my Lola raising the roof. She pretty much put everyone else’s dance moves to shame. 
DAY018.8: SILVER ANNIVERSARY. The Reception.
My Uncle Joe and Auntie Oning <3
------------------------------------------------------
















Told you so. No offense. (See previous). 
DAY018.9: SILVER ANNIVERSARY. The Reception.
Everybody do the twist!


HIGHLIGHTS:  
- The priest stops for like 5 mins, in the middle of mass, and then starts again at a random point.
-"Awesome!"
-Gin and tonic. Double.
-"I just don't think you understand..." how to do the Achy Breaky Heart, that is.
-"That's not my sister. That's my mom." Ehh, don't you hate it when that happens?

No comments:

Post a Comment