Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm In Tempe, Trick!

NO Santa Barbara
NO Monster Massive
NO San Diego
YES Phoenix/Tempe/Scottsdale/Gilbert/ Mesa/ Chandler

I literally had no idea what I was doing for the Hallowee-kend until like three days before when my bff Stefon, Hannah Montana (cardboard cut out), Curious George and I decided to go to Arizona for the weekend! Yea, it was THAT exciting! AND I brought my bike!

It was a weekend of party, HOMECOMING, life and TRUE MOTHERFUCKING LOVE!

Notes:
- I was going for an iguana as my costume, but you can judge that one yourself.
- I love the Villacorta Spa and Resort so much I want to change the "HOME" button on my navi to the address.
-TELL THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD THIS IS BEAR TERRITORY.

More stories later on.







HAPPY ONE YEAR TML! Only because Winston loves HER girlfriend!




No comments:

Post a Comment