Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SPUF SPUF SPUF SPUF SPUF














SPIRIT. PRIDE. UNITY. FRIENDSHIP.

Two weekends ago, I took place in yet another FRIENDSHIP GAMES! And boy, was it something!

Highlights:
-Missing my flight to AZ to come back to CA and then back to AZ
-Sandy Eggo!
-Freestyle breakfast!
-The "Sonoma State Miracle" in Conveyor
-Finally figuring out who AJ Rafael actually was.
-Seeing Raena, Cesar, Nick and Jur! Coolest EVER!
- Singing, "Down," at seriously the most random times.
-HOUSE OF BLUES AFTERPARTY
-Making it someone's birthday to give me an excuse to drink.
-SOMEONE losing my ID.
-"Whoa, I need to chill for a second."
-"ROOMMATES!"
-Getting kicked out and by some miracle getting back in.
-Sitting smack dab in the middle of the "couples section," avoiding AJ's attempt to cuddle with me in what I can only describe as, "the Obi/Shine position." hahahahahaha
-WILLIS, the bus driver with the cute cigarettes!
-"Pause, step. Now, do the reject!"
-Back to AZ
-Losing my voice
-Pitchforks!
-Intense security at the airport. Seeing that I didn't have an ID.

Love ya, PASA!





No comments:

Post a Comment